Do you feel it is appropriate for a bride to try on wedding gowns without undergarments?

Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Going Commando!

It was a hot day in June. My first appointment of the day was a young lady about the age of 25. She had beautiful blue eyes that matched her tiny blue sundress. She showed up to the Bridal Suite with her Mother and her Grandmother. I gave them a quick tour of the store and to follow we carefully chose a few gowns. My bride was thrilled as she entered into fitting room 1. I asked my bride to change into her undergarments  and then to let me know when she was ready for my to help her into her first gown. As she was doing that her mom made comments of wedding TV shows and how all the brides were fat pigs. Not very nice coming from a grown southern woman. The grandma told me stories of the conservative wedding gown that she wore on her long time ago wedding day. The grandma was so sweet. The bride told me she was ready and when i stepped in she had already had the gown on and only needed me to lace up the corset in the back of the gown. Well...... I started to lace her up and realized that not only did she not have a gross thong on that women should never leave the bedroom in...... She was but naked on the bottom of her body. Ladies! Bridal "101"..... This is a No-No! First of all have consideration for me, the consultant.  The second thing is that this gown drops down over other peoples faces. (this grosses out a fellow consultant) Most of all..... I'm curious on how you wore that tiny sundress without exposing your who-ha to everyone as you hopped out of your car, or ran up stairs, or if the wind blew.
P.S. This was not the one and only time that this bride had done this to me. LOL!

No comments:

Post a Comment